Why not spread the cost of your order with our interest free, simple to use, Wee Rascal Payment Plan?
Here's how to set up your Payment Plan:
1. Please email your Full Name, Address & Contact Number to our email address email@example.com stating you request to become a Payment Plan customer.
2. Upon our acceptance of your request we will email you back with your new Payment Plan Customer Login credentials.
3. You can then simply Login & browse Wee Rascal Imprints as normal - adding your chosen item(s) to your basket as you go.
4. When you are finished just Checkout as normal, selecting 'Payment Plan' as your chosen Payment Method during the checkout process. You may only use our Payment Plan for orders totalling above £50.00.
5. Once Checkout is complete you will receive confirmation of your order, however the status of your order will be Pending - subject to the order balance being paid in full.
6. You can then make regular payments towards your order (of £amounts of your choosing) via the My Account area of the website until your order has been completely paid off. All our payments are processed securely via PayPal & you may pay using your PayPal account OR if you're not a PayPal customer you can also use a Credit or Debit card.
5. Once your balance has reached £20.00, we will send you out your imprint impression kit. Return this to us as soon as you are ready.
6. Your order status will change to Processing & your jewellery will then be produced and posted out to you once full and final payment of your order has been received and confirmed to you by us.
7. From the date of placing your Payment Plan order you have 3 Months to pay off the total order value. PLEASE NOTE: Not doing so may result in your order being cancelled. However, you can always contact us to discuss if your payments are proving to be a problem & you need to spread them over a longer period of time.
If you need any help with your existing Wee Rascal Imprint Payment Plan OR if you are interested in becoming a payment plan customer but would like more information, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 459 2202 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org